Here are a couple of reasons in my opinion
- The US games calls Hannas club the Groskites, but this game calls them in their EU equivalent the Clampites (with the Groskiets turns out to be the Japanese name for the club mine going to bang my head on the wall)
- Hershel should call his parents Mother and Father, not Ma and Pa like hes from the southern states
- Simon Foster is still Desmond Sycamore, and Bronev Reinel is still Leon Bronev (if the egima coin’s R letter stands for Reinel there in deep trouble)
- British slang is in the game which I’m ok with
- they didn’t even bother to turn Sheppard’s clothing back to white
- The US boxart is just the EU one, remove their rating system and slap on the ESRB rating (why cant you use the Japanese boxart)
Seriously the only thing that they changed is that they kept Robins and the Hooglands couple their Japanese names (Macaw is Swallow in Japan) it normally wouldn’t be a big deal with NOA didn’t hold it in storage fro 3 MONTHS 'sigh'